Today I had to send my Niece money for her and her kids...I usually use western union but I could not locate my ID so I had to send using Reloadit Pack cards....This is No issue because I give my daughter money all the time with these cards and usually I have no issue....But this time I was sending $5,000 .So I went to the store and I loaded 10 Reloadit Pack cards with $500.

It was simple as usual but instead this time it was just a bigger amount of cards. I gave the clerk the cash and she gave me the receipt and I walked out..I get home and just before I text my niece to tell her that I have the cards, I look down and notice that I was only credited for only 1 card...I did not panic because I figured that this could be easily fixed because I know the cashier remembered me because we had a big discussion on why I was sending $5,000...So I called the store and I spoke with the same clerk and of course she remembered me and she gladly spoke with the manager....The manager tells me that this is RELOADITS fault so they had to file something called a SR13 Return...So Reloadit had to give me 10 New Reloadit packs . . .

How can this happen?Anyone know?

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of reloadit customer care from Reloadit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments