Contact Reloadit

5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Reloadit to Ask about:

Cards:

• “Money not on card”
  • “Technical difficulties everytime i try to load my cards and i have bills to pay”
  • “How long does it take to verify my card”

Request for Information:

• “I need to see how much is on the card”
  • “I have sat in a parking lot out of gas 4/10 hours now trying to put a reloadit confirmation number onto my NetSpend card that was sent to me several hours ago I have nowhere to go no means of getting there and no money to do so because my money is in limb”

Website/ Application:

• “Web site is down”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Activate my account”

Other:

• “Cant transfer money”
  • “I can’t retrieve 10 digit number”
  • “Potential fraud”

About Reloadit

Top 5 Reloadit Products

Prepaid Card, Account, Website, Serve Prepaid Card

Top 5 Likes about Reloadit

Thought of kicking them in the face, It before the safe, Good before safe reload, Was good till the safe, That they will die someday

Top 5 Dislikes about Reloadit

Inept customer service, Not having access to my money, Lack of responsibility for their website being non-functional, Took my money and there is no way to reload, Shady business practices

Summary

Reloadit is a cashing loading service provided by Blackhawk Network, Inc. The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, United States of America. Reloadit Pack allows adding money to prepaid debit cards, paying bills and fulfilling other financial operations. Reloadit Pack can be purchased with cash only in many stores all over the United States of America. It is possible to load any amount starting from US$20 to US$500 to a Reloadit Pack. A Reloadit Safe is required to store Packs. Load scheduling options are offered to all owners. A Live Agent Customer Service is available during normal business hours 7 days a week.

Reloadit reviews and complaints

Reloadit is ranked 307 out of 2245 in Financial Services category

Edit Description
Show

Reloadit Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Reloadit to

i
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Reloadit? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup