Interest Rate

I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me a Error processing or technical difficulties.After doing some research I found that the company has filed for bankruptcy and I fear that my 100$ may have been lost in the wind.

The Store I purchased the card from said that they can not help, and the phone number on the card is disconnected.

Is there anyone out in the world wide web that would be available to help me ?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of reloadit prepaid card from Reloadit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Reloadit to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was buggy website, took my money and there is no way to reload and buggy website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

I have the same problem.I haven't been able to load my card with the money I have added to the safe yesterday.

I keep getting the "technical difficulties" pop up. Usually it only takes a couple hours before being able to load to the card but its been over 24 hours now.

The first time I called reloadit, the girl could barely speak English and told me that both my cards on file were coming up restricted. Bullcrap! I called both cards and they are fully active.

I called back a guy, with slightly better English, made an escalation ticket and said someone would call tomorrow. I'll hold my breath. Freaking liars. This is the most inept company ever.

They are making too much money for this kind of incompetence.

to Anonymous #1031696

I have just contacted them around the same time you did, same thing, first time I called some guy gave me the run around about how my CARD was kicking the funds back and nothing was wrong with the website, BS!I have never had issues with Netspend..

So I called right back.

Got a different guy, he told me my card was fine and he was going to submit a ticket. To try in 1 hour to load my funds to give them time to reset the servers.

Not to keep trying until an hour is up...I just want my money, I have over 700 in my safe =/

to Anonymous #1031699

I am working really hard to figure all this out.It is a crying shame that this is allowed to exist in our country.

I seen a report once of a family whom's kids were ticketed for selling lemonade without a licence. Seems like every day America gets more in more corrupt. So apparently the company BlackHawk Networks is bankrupt and in the process of transferring its operations.

I have been on the phone all day, I have talked to the better business bureau, Commissioner of Financial Regulation for my home State where I purchased the refill card in Maryland, the Food Lion corporate office in Delaware, and district states attorney for Alemada county California.They messed with the wrong poor person today my friend, I will let you know how it all turns out.