Grand Ledge, Michigan

I use prepaid cards to get Hulu and Netflix and this *** company has never loaded without having 10 hours of technical difficulty messages or more but it loads the pack in an instant.

Something needs to be done to stop this company from withholding so many peoples funds for so many months.

This is so frustrating not being able to kick back and watch some movies that I want to drop kick anyone that works for reload it.

I guess ill have to go to the store and get a bunch of beer and each time I get a technical error tryng to load my card ill take a drink.

Hope I get my funds before I pass out.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about reloadit prepaid card from Reloadit was technical difficulties all the time , but reviewer liked thought of kicking them in the face. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments