I purchase a RELOADIT card for $35 to reload $35 onto a NETSPEND card. (RELOADIT and NETSPEND are the same company).

I could not create a "SAFE" required to put the $35 onto the reload it card. I received an error message that "too many devices were associated" with the "safe" that it wouldn't let me create or use. Customer service consisted of a series of annoying "reward offers" like a Bahama cruise, etc. The "rewards " you know are a scam.

I was on hold forced to listen and respond to the recorded message. If I did not respond, the call ended. I could not get a live person on the phone. I think this company is a complete scam.

Their mode of operation: frustrate the customer until they are so annoyed, they give up!! THERE IS A REASON YOU CANNOT REPLY TO THERE EMAILS. It's all automated recordings that repeat or end if you do not take an "offer for reward". THERE ARE NO LIVE PEOPLE TO REPLY!!.

I wasted two days trying to get the bogus RELOADIT card so I could have $35. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD, A SCAM.

NEVER USE RELOADIT.

My email is khallquist922@hotmail.com. ALL OF US THAT GOT SCAMMED SHOULD JOIN A GROUP AND MAKE SOME NOISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT????

Product or Service Mentioned: Reloadit Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Reloadit Cons: Could not load amount on reloadit card no customer service, No one with reloadit customer service spoke proper english, Getting robbed by this comp.

• scamming customers