Well, we bought this card, because it said "Instant Transfer"...that's a total LIE...After setting up an enter account with them, the website kicked me out and said " Cant access my safe from this device"...and that's on my PC!!!...So, after the 4 HOUR waiting period, my money was still in the "safe", that I couldn't access!!!....Then, after calling 5 times and talking with the extremely rude customer service, they finally transferred me to a "supervisor" who was even ruder...then I had to go into "incognito" mode through google chrome, just to get on the *** website!!!!..then, for the third time, I had to reset my password, then, 5 hours later, I was able to reload my card, after threatening to call a lawyer!!!...What a HORRIBLE, *** company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of all of the experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of reloadit website. Reloadit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reloadit website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reloadit.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments