Reloadit - No activation email received

102 of 389 Reloadit reviews

($40 + $3.95 fee) March 25, 2016: I received no activation email.There is no "Resend Activation Email" feature.

This appears in many forums to be an ongoing, uncorrected issue with Reloadit for the past several years. I called support and still received no activation email. Support asked me to open a gmail account (specifically) and install Chrome browser (specifically) but afterward the website indicated no additional "safe" could be opened. I might presume each new customer device is node-locked at the network interface card level but no reference to such a policy is conspicuously stated on the outside of the pack.

Support clearly and falsely instisted the user has access to an abundance of devices with which to keep registering an account after the first failure. Supervisory Support offers only to open a ticket in 1-3 business days or to refund the purchase by snail mail after 30 days. I find it probably unwise and unsafe to cash a check from Reloadit, and even less safe to give them a physical mailing address. I refused also to give them my phone number, as they were already "holding my funds for ransom" and I don't want to add my personal data to their list of hostages.

I will expect the Reloadit Support ticket response as promised in 1-3 days at the email address to which their servers could not send the activation message, and if no response at that time, will telephone Support with the incident number.

I find this whole ordeal to have been a textbook example of class-action lawsuit material, if on no other grounds but failure to make proper disposition of funds under cloak of their "online safe" run-around.Their words: "Signing up is easy." and "All you need is an email to get started."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Free loan for them

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Reloadit Account
Review category
Cards
review #817425 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Reloadit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 389 Reloadit reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Reloadit. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Reloadit.
Filing a new complaint about
×