($40 + $3.95 fee) March 25, 2016: I received no activation email.There is no "Resend Activation Email" feature.
This appears in many forums to be an ongoing, uncorrected issue with Reloadit for the past several years. I called support and still received no activation email. Support asked me to open a gmail account (specifically) and install Chrome browser (specifically) but afterward the website indicated no additional "safe" could be opened. I might presume each new customer device is node-locked at the network interface card level but no reference to such a policy is conspicuously stated on the outside of the pack.
Support clearly and falsely instisted the user has access to an abundance of devices with which to keep registering an account after the first failure. Supervisory Support offers only to open a ticket in 1-3 business days or to refund the purchase by snail mail after 30 days. I find it probably unwise and unsafe to cash a check from Reloadit, and even less safe to give them a physical mailing address. I refused also to give them my phone number, as they were already "holding my funds for ransom" and I don't want to add my personal data to their list of hostages.
I will expect the Reloadit Support ticket response as promised in 1-3 days at the email address to which their servers could not send the activation message, and if no response at that time, will telephone Support with the incident number.
I find this whole ordeal to have been a textbook example of class-action lawsuit material, if on no other grounds but failure to make proper disposition of funds under cloak of their "online safe" run-around.Their words: "Signing up is easy." and "All you need is an email to get started."
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Invasion of privacy
- Free loan for them
You May Also Like
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."