6.5K views
1.3

i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard.the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card.

the first time i tried to load my card, i bought the reloadit packet with all the money i had for the whole week. it was imperative that i be able to pay an obligation with my prepaid mc within the hour i loaded it. to my horror, i had to wait three hours to access my funds placed on my card with reload it.com when i phoned customer service for assistance, the reason told to me was reloadit.com had to "HOLD THE FUNDS FOR SECURITY REASONS AND THAT THIS WAS A NEW RULE" ...ok, so i ask to speak to his manager , the customer service man assisting me said sorry wait two more hours than use card, after two more long hours it did finally work. this time i placed my cash onto a reloadit packet at 1130 pm.

in order to load funds onto my pay pal prepaid mastercard. keeping in mind that the pay pal prepaid mc is one of reloadit.coms featured companies, i get the message that i cannot load my funds onto my paypal card because the card is still being verified. this card is featured on the reloadit packet. how much more verified could the paypal card be?

so i continue trying throughout the night and continue receiving the same message each time. it is now 4:00 a. m and the funds are not on the card, i cannot load my card , i cannot access or have use of my own money . i am livid and looking for the reason why...well after 15 minutes of frustrated ,incoherent blah blah blah (i cant understand this lady thru her charming accent) wasted time and words i am, just now, off the phone with reloadit.com customer service.

a bad situation becomes even worse after calling reloadit.com's customer service. i am more frustrated and actually angry at myself for giving this company yet another opportunity to screw me over. instead of reloadit.coms customer service giving me reassurance and accurate answers and information to my question, i am given NOTHING TO WORK WITH AS TO WHAT THE ISSUE IS, NO ETA OF WHEN THIS UNKNOWN ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED, NO REASSURANCE OF MY FUNDS BEING SAFE OR RETURNED TO ME NO SUGGESTIONS FOR A TEMPORARY PATCH . instead i am told that reloadit.com techs are working on a system that will make the service even better in the future.

i asked how much longer it would be before i could have access to my funds, she tells me she doesn't know, cant guess and i need to be patient, i tell her that this is ridiculous, that i understand its not her fault then i say to this lady that i want to speak to the manager . this employee of reloadit.com customer service department tells me NO THAT THE MANAGER WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HELP ME EITHER, THAT THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER PERSON I CAN TALK TO AND THAT THERE IS NO OTHER NUMBER TO CONTACT ANYONE IN THE COMPANY. she then says that i should call back and try to access my funds later in the afternoon...as they have all the money i have in this world tied up i guess i will have to do as she says but come on man....this smells pretty much like *** to me . she even told me that a refund could take 20 days?

what is this company doing with our money and why are they keeping our money from us?

any suggestions how to get to the owners ear or at least someone that is willing to try to help?thanks

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of card load from Reloadit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Reloadit to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude of customer service, not having access to my money, no way to talk with manager and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

I am so sorry to hear this. J'm now going through a similar situation. Did you ever get your money?

Mountain View, California, United States #1302313

I can't even log in to my account.I've used reloadit for a year or two....had a few problems but lately I get error messages saying I have to go to my email to verify my device (I've ONLY used this pc to access reloadit, not my phone,etc) then I get one saying that this safe is associated with another device.

I called support, cleared my history as told, and no help.

Not good.

to Ray Williams #1310866

Did you get in YOUR account yet

to Ray Williams Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #1341965

Yes this is a scam now for real

Chico, California, United States #1265301

You should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.If they don't respond or try to remedy the situation, the BBB can actually suspend their business license.

People don't realize how much power the BBB really has and it would be worth it to file. I am also going to file a complaint for the same exact reason as you.

I also bought a reload it pack and I am on hour #4 waiting for my prepaid card "paypal mastercard" to be verified with their company.It should be a crime that they are taking our money and not giving us access to it.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1259969

This is a horrible company, and I cant believe it still exists, just got ripped off today...need my money back now. They told me not for 30 days.

Hana, Hawaii, United States #1257641

I bought a reloaditsafe card put a couple hundred then reloaditsafe wouldn't help me reload my card I don't know the problem but I want my money

This happened to me several times as well... bad business... maybe that's why they're closing down the service.

I have had the same experience!I can't use the money I loaded onto the reloadit card where I then put the money, onto my prepaid PayPal Mastercard...

Nope, not there.I too am kicking myself for entrusting my $$ to an unknown entity.

to Anonymous #1370157

Have you ever got your money back