Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016.I attempted to set up an account on their website.

(This is my first ever experience with this company.) I received an error message in green box that said they were unable to verify my information. I was using one of the browsers they recommend. I called the company the next day and told they were having site issues. "IT was ware of it" The customer service rep told me to go "incognito" and instructed me how to do so.

Still unable to make account. I waited several days and the same issue was occurring but there was also an additional issue. This time is told me "This computer is already associated with another safe account" Tried to log in with the information I used several days before and the error message said "there are no accounts associated with that email". I gave it more time.

calling several more times over the next few weeks. Here it is Jan 15, 2017, still unable to create account. I have called and spoke with this fraudulent company several times. Still nothing.

Spoke with supervisor and still nothing is solved. I still do not have my money and was told they will send me a check in 30 business days with my money.

I will be filing a complaint with the FBI as well as with local police for theft by deception.These morons have been having the same issue since the beginning of 2015.

Review about: Reloadit Website.

I didn't like: Useless cannot even open an account, Glitchy website, Untrustworthy.

Comments

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1271972

Reloadit Customer Service

We are sorry for any problems you may be experiencing. How may we assist you?

to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1283454