Ligonier, Indiana

Reloaded wont take the lock off my safe even though i sent victoria copies of the receipts she asked for.Saying that she cant read the receipts that i emailed her 3 times!

And now she says shes dropping the case, so where the *** is my money? Customer service is rude useless im filing a lawsuit tomorrow this has been going on for 4 days.

I asked the cs chic what is their address and she said i dont need to know their address!I swear to GOD IM LIGHTING THEM *** UP!

Review about: Credit Card Access.

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Reloadit Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more Reloadit - Review about Prepaid Card from Atlanta, Georgia Reloadit "This Company is a complete scam. I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money...." Read more Reloadit - I just want to watch Netflix Reloadit "I use prepaid cards to get Hulu and Netflix and this *** company has never loaded without having 10 hours of technical difficulty messages or more but it loads the..." Read more Reloadit help-no response Reloadit "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more