Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Reloaded wont take the lock off my safe even though i sent victoria copies of the receipts she asked for.Saying that she cant read the receipts that i emailed her 3 times!

And now she says shes dropping the case, so where the *** is my money? Customer service is rude useless im filing a lawsuit tomorrow this has been going on for 4 days.

I asked the cs chic what is their address and she said i dont need to know their address!I swear to GOD IM LIGHTING THEM *** UP!

tloucks2 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Reloadit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit and reloadit customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

Reloadit - Prepaid Card Review from Palmdale, California Reloadit "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more RELOADIT SITE/PHONE NOT WORKING Reloadit "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more