4.6

I had to pay my cable bill in which I purchased a Reloadit Pack thinking I had to then put it on a pre-paid card, but I did'nt. I put the pack in the "Reloadit Safe" on-line and then paid my DirecTv bill from there.

DirecTv recieved my payment by 5:30 the next morning, so I guess as long as you don't put it onto a pre-paid card you have access to your money quicker.

I was very happy because the DirecTv customer service lady had no idea that they even took this type of payment. In fact, there were several different companies in which you can pay your bills directly from the Reloadit Pack.

I was very happy with my experience using Reloadit.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing of reloadit pack from Reloadit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

Reloadit - I just want to watch Netflix Reloadit "I use prepaid cards to get Hulu and Netflix and this *** company has never loaded without having 10 hours of technical difficulty messages or more but it loads the..." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Reloadit Customer Care Review from Ligonier, Indiana Reloadit "Reloaded wont take the lock off my safe even though i sent victoria copies of the receipts she asked for. Saying that she cant read the receipts that i emailed..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more