Reloadit Prepaid Card Review from Palmdale, California
This *** company is a scam.They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back.
I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone some money.
I know this person very well, it wasn't like I sent money to a stranger. Anyway, I went on reloadit.com and registered my pack and added the funds to the vault, this was this biggest financial mistake I've made in a very long time. I didn't know that once you put the money in the vault, it is only accessible by YOU using one of THEIR approved prepaid cards. I went through 3 freaking prepaid cards and still haven't been able to access MY money!!
The first was a Chase liquid card, which apparently isn't one of their approved prepaid cards. I then went with American Express serve, which apparently take 7 to 10 business days for them to send you a permanent card to load on reloadit....I still haven't gotten this card in the mail, so I'm not even sure if it's going to work. Because I live paycheck to paycheck, I cannot leave this money in there for any longer than I have to, so I picked up a PowerPay reloadable Visa today to try because the customer service rep told me that I can use this card to load the funds onto the very same day. I picked it up today and got this *** message after trying to register the *** PowerPay card.
When I talked to customer service, they said that the information I provided doesn't match public records so this card is now about as useful as a gift card!! All of the information was 100% accurate and the address is the same as the one on my license. I would personally like to know where they get their information from, because obviously it's *** UP!! Then I find out that PowerPay and Reliadit are the same *** company!!
No *** ***! So now I have only two choices...wait for my American Express to come in the mail and cross my fingers that it can be verified so I can transfer the funds, or submit a request for a refund of my money, which will take up to 30 *** days, according to the customer service department.
I have no *** idea how this company is still afloat....I guess customers like myself that get themselves into this situation without truly knowing how *** up this company is.I WANT MY *** MONEY BACK!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Thought of kicking them in the face
- That they will die someday
What I disliked
- Getting robbed by this comp
- Refund in 30 days i paid cash today
- Attitude of customer service
You May Also Like
- "My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "I brought this juice Arizona to try a different juice, but this 1 gallon Arizona mucho mango, once I took it home, was really bad.It this juice bottle had swollen..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."