Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This *** company is a scam.They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back.

I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone some money.

I know this person very well, it wasn't like I sent money to a stranger. Anyway, I went on reloadit.com and registered my pack and added the funds to the vault, this was this biggest financial mistake I've made in a very long time. I didn't know that once you put the money in the vault, it is only accessible by YOU using one of THEIR approved prepaid cards. I went through 3 freaking prepaid cards and still haven't been able to access MY money!!

The first was a Chase liquid card, which apparently isn't one of their approved prepaid cards. I then went with American Express serve, which apparently take 7 to 10 business days for them to send you a permanent card to load on reloadit....I still haven't gotten this card in the mail, so I'm not even sure if it's going to work. Because I live paycheck to paycheck, I cannot leave this money in there for any longer than I have to, so I picked up a PowerPay reloadable Visa today to try because the customer service rep told me that I can use this card to load the funds onto the very same day. I picked it up today and got this *** message after trying to register the *** PowerPay card.

When I talked to customer service, they said that the information I provided doesn't match public records so this card is now about as useful as a gift card!! All of the information was 100% accurate and the address is the same as the one on my license. I would personally like to know where they get their information from, because obviously it's *** UP!! Then I find out that PowerPay and Reliadit are the same *** company!!

No *** ***! So now I have only two choices...wait for my American Express to come in the mail and cross my fingers that it can be verified so I can transfer the funds, or submit a request for a refund of my money, which will take up to 30 *** days, according to the customer service department.

I have no *** idea how this company is still afloat....I guess customers like myself that get themselves into this situation without truly knowing how *** up this company is.I WANT MY *** MONEY BACK!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of reloadit prepaid card from Reloadit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting robbed by this comp, refund in 30 days i paid cash today and attitude of customer service. Author liked the most thought of kicking them in the face and that they will die someday. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments