Avondale, Arizona

I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it says that it's down and the 800 # says its also down for maintenance (been down since 8am).So I had to use this site called "reloaditsafe".

Related: Reloadit - Website Down

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I cant even locate an email for them.

I have attached where it said my funds be available within 180 mins (it's been 10 hrs since) Am I out of $500 or what???

PLEASE HELP I NEED THIS MONEY

Review about: Reloadit Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Reloadit Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution just add the funds to my card or give me a refund

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

#1022042

There's 2 types of reloadit packs either was they have to be redeemed online no longer over the phone which sucks they used to be a whole lot better before they made this safe ***.

Blaze
Goleta, California, United States #1022040

No your not out anything, you just need to wait till the system works again and then you will be able to load your card.Don't get the wrong idea though, no matter what you do, this reloadit bulls hit will make it difficult for you.

I been using these for a free months and every single time there is something wrong.You will get your money, just not as quick and easy as they advertise.

#1022027

Iam so confused i thought you couldnt add cards manually anymore.I thought we had to use the reloadit and sign into our safe?

And that website is down i was told by 4 different people it would be back up in the morning.How did you get to that web site where you loaded it manually like the picture you posted

to Anonymous #1022044

hey that's a scam site.my friend loaded her money to that Web site last werk .

money vanished. the real reloadit people said sorry your money has been loaded to a serve card.

wtf she doesn't even have a serve card.whatever you do do not load money to reloaditsafe.com.