I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it says that it's down and the 800 # says its also down for maintenance (been down since 8am).So I had to use this site called "reloaditsafe".
Has anyone else experienced this problem? I cant even locate an email for them.
I have attached where it said my funds be available within 180 mins (it's been 10 hrs since) Am I out of $500 or what???
PLEASE HELP I NEED THIS MONEY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- just add the funds to my card or give me a refund
- Product or service
- Reloadit Website
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "I had to pay my cable bill in which I purchased a Reloadit Pack thinking I had to then put it on a pre-paid card, but I did'nt. I..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "I buy the golden Oreos all the time. The last two packages have been awful! There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."