I am totally overwhelmed with this experience as well as frustrated but at the same time thankful I did not take a technical loss. Reloadit has been my go to Card Loading Service for the last 2 and a half years.

I am shocked that something like this can happen. I know now that you shouldn't purchase so many cards at once or you can and probably will freeze their system which result to you having the receive the Reloadit packs from Reloadit directly. I purchased 10 cards and the store only gave me credit for 1 card so Reloadit had to reimburse me with 10 New cards. Well technically it wasnt a reimbursement since nothing was taken but actually just held for like 20 min.

Strange that no one warned me that I could freeze the system before i got the cards. I think the store just wanted to make the money from activating the cards because each pack cost $3.95. The store still made $40 and I didnt get full credit from the store.

I only got the 10 cards from Reloadit when I spoke with them....This whole thing seems fishy so i will look more into it because I feel as if I shouldn't have to pay the activation since i didn't get credit at the store. I still want my $40 back from Kroger.

Review about: Reloadit Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments