This Company is a complete scam.I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money.
How ever o never received emailed to verify. I called and got the run around about some *** that their web site was down. (***)... So after a day I called my pre paid card company a filed a formal complaint with them because this is the company they(my card company) required me to use....
And guess what? I got my money back from them Jokers..
And as a result my pre paid company is pulling out completely.
Do not use reload it!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM ALERT !!!!! BEWARE There's a woman running a reloadit card scam on facebook! She pulls people in by claiming she will make a claim on your behalf, claiming that..."
- "I use prepaid cards to get Hulu and Netflix and this *** company has never loaded without having 10 hours of technical difficulty messages or more but it loads the..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "This company is very bad. I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket. All in..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."