This Company is a complete scam.I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money.
How ever o never received emailed to verify. I called and got the run around about some *** that their web site was down. (***)... So after a day I called my pre paid card company a filed a formal complaint with them because this is the company they(my card company) required me to use....
And guess what? I got my money back from them Jokers..
And as a result my pre paid company is pulling out completely.
Do not use reload it!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "($40 + $3.95 fee) March 25, 2016: I received no activation email. There is no "Resend Activation Email" feature. This appears in many forums to be an ongoing, uncorrected issue..."
- "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."