SCAM ALERT !!!!!BEWARE
There's a woman running a reloadit card scam on facebook!
She pulls people in by claiming she will make a claim on your behalf, claiming that you loaded 10 cards but only got credit for one card. She will get triple your money and she takes a cut. Enticing right!!!! She goes under the name "Jamika Wilkins" from Jacksonville Florida on fb.
She works fb especially. She is working with someone who works in the company because she said someone from reloadit customer service will call you from the 800 number to process the claim. They take you thru the process and steal your money from you, so Beware!!!!!! A customer service representative a black man from the reloadit company will call youfrom the companies 800 number!
that's the tricky part. If it's too good to be true, then it is !!!!!!
BEWARE OF THIS SCAM WITH RELOADIT CARDS!!!!!Here's a pic of the SCAM ARTIST!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."