SCAM ALERT !!!!!BEWARE
There's a woman running a reloadit card scam on facebook!
She pulls people in by claiming she will make a claim on your behalf, claiming that you loaded 10 cards but only got credit for one card. She will get triple your money and she takes a cut. Enticing right!!!! She goes under the name "Jamika Wilkins" from Jacksonville Florida on fb.
She works fb especially. She is working with someone who works in the company because she said someone from reloadit customer service will call you from the 800 number to process the claim. They take you thru the process and steal your money from you, so Beware!!!!!! A customer service representative a black man from the reloadit company will call youfrom the companies 800 number!
that's the tricky part. If it's too good to be true, then it is !!!!!!
BEWARE OF THIS SCAM WITH RELOADIT CARDS!!!!!Here's a pic of the SCAM ARTIST!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."