Los Angeles, California

SCAM ALERT !!!!!BEWARE

There's a woman running a reloadit card scam on facebook!

She pulls people in by claiming she will make a claim on your behalf, claiming that you loaded 10 cards but only got credit for one card. She will get triple your money and she takes a cut. Enticing right!!!! She goes under the name "Jamika Wilkins" from Jacksonville Florida on fb.

She works fb especially. She is working with someone who works in the company because she said someone from reloadit customer service will call you from the 800 number to process the claim. They take you thru the process and steal your money from you, so Beware!!!!!! A customer service representative a black man from the reloadit company will call youfrom the companies 800 number!

that's the tricky part. If it's too good to be true, then it is !!!!!!

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM WITH RELOADIT CARDS!!!!!Here's a pic of the SCAM ARTIST!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

"Enticing right!!!!"

Yes...If you're ***.Look people, the only way this works is if the people they "hook" in are greedy and/or ***.

People who aren't greedy and/or *** rarely if ever fall for these scams.

If you fell for it that's on you.Take that as less and move on.

Yes i have heard of her.My sister did the same thing through her and she received $3,000 .

I told her that this was fraud and soon she can get in trouble if she isnt careful.Im going to report that Jamika girl as well because she is scamming Reloadit buy making false claims.