Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Hi, I got a call from someone named as Ross calling from Xfinity Loyalty Department and said there is a promotion going on n based on that your bill will be reduced to 50% monthly but you need to make the advance payment for 1 year which would be $ 420 ($35 per month x 12 months) and you need to buy a ReloadIT prepaid card using cash. It will be a scratch card and once you buy scratch and give me the number and I will load money into your account.

Few of my friends have already did so, I did the same and money started reflecting in my xfinity account as +$420. But when my new bill got generated it was for same $70 with $20 return payment charges. When I try to investigate n chat with xfinity they said we have refunded the payment to your bank account but I said I never provided any bank account details so, provide me the details to which bank you have refunded they said they didn't have that detail. When I called ReloadIT company n asked to provide me my prepaid card transaction history they said your money didn't went to Comcast, it went somewhere else but we cannot provide these details to you, we can only give it to concerned authority person like police officer or a lawyer.

So, now I don't have any track to my money where its gone. I am trying to reach to that number but call to not going through.

Its looking like a someone internally involved from Xfinity who did this scam that he has access to my account to do the transaction. I do have a mail from him but I can't reply to that email ID as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of entire proces is a rip off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of reloadit prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $420. Reloadit needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reloadit prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reloadit.

Comments

vijan87
Englewood, Colorado, United States #1188072

I spoke to reloadIt so called HelpDesk and they are not ready to provide me the transaction history.