Talk about having a very bad day. I can not believe that a company can make a mistake like this.

I drove 10 miles to go load a set of Reloadit packs so that I can reload my prepaid debit card. I purchased 10 Reloadit packs but the receipt generator only processed 1 Reloadit pack. This issue was something that I figured could be fixed inside of the store. So therefore I did not panic. But apparently it became the end of the world and they didnt know what to do on there end so they had to file this sr 13 form in order for Reloadit to re issue my funds. Wow. If I knew I would have to go through all of this I would have never used them .

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Reloadit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments