This entire situation is unbelievable. A whole bunch of unnecessary obstacles in order to load money to my debit card. I miss the good ol' days when Reloadit was simple and easy to use. I can tell there is new management at their headquarters.

I tried to load 10 Reloadit packs but the Receipt generator at the store decided to only give me credit for 1 Reloadit . I was issued a SR13 Return and I had to wait for a call from a Reloadit rep so that they could give me 10 New Reloadit packs since I couldn't get them at the store.

They should start to warn customers that we could freeze the system if we purchase multiple cards at once. There is no warning and they just take your money just to give it back.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Comments