Im so glad i have my money back...If you are a customer of reloadit my advise is to not buy multiple cards at once because you can freeze the system and you will be issued something called a sr13 return.

I tried to load 10 reloadit packs with $500 on each but i was only credited for 1 of the cards. Reloadit of course had to reimburse me the same day of the incident.

I mainly use reloadit cards to pay some of utility bills and this was the first issue ive had with them....Every once in while there is a problem with the website but that is bearable...I hope they get this issue fixed or at least tell people to not load multiple cards at once.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Reloadit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments