Website always says experiencing technical difficulties when trying to transfer to an actual card.I have loaded 4 different cards to transfer to and always the same result!

First it took two days to verify account and then even when I select the option to schedule a transfer in the future it automatically cancels it on its own. Its not fair that no one at the company can give you a timeframe of when this might be fixed but then say they can't issue a refund.

I have never felt so violated where someone is holding my money hostage.I was sending the money to my son and now I am just grateful that it was not a large amount!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. The most disappointing about reloadit account from Reloadit was getting robbed by this comp, attitude of customer service and not having access to my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments