ALL I CAN SAY IS, DITTO!!THEY'RE HOLDING MY $$ ALSO.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST EVER. BUT I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, BELIEVE ME YOU DIDN'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING, SHE TRIED TELLING ME THAT THE FIRST 6 NUMBERS ON MY PAYPAL MASTER CARD MADE HER REALIZE MY PAYPAL DEBIT CARD WAS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RELOAD IT, WOW! SHE TRIED TELLING ME ONLY SOME PAYPAL CARDS WORK!? I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS DIFFERENT PAYPAL CARDS,HMMMM, GUESS I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT MEMO.

BAD ENOUGH THEY RIPP ME OFF BUT INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE ON TOP OF IT? SORRY, BUT I'M NOT THAT WONDERFUL ONE!! SO AFTER I HUNG UP ON HER, I BEGAN LOOKING ON THE BACK OF THE RELOAD IT CARD AND NOTICED BLACKHAWK NETWORK FINANCIAL INSTITUTE IS LIABLE FOR ALL NON DELIVERED OR DELAYED DELIVERY OF OUR FUNDS. THIS TELLS ME THAT WE DEFINITLY HAVE GROUNDS FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT, SO I SENT THEM AN EMAIL TELLING THEM I AM GOING TO BE MORE FAIR THAN WHAT THEY'VE BEEN TO ALL OF US BY GIVING THEM UNTIL TUESDAY TO RETURN MY MONEY EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO SEND IT STRAIGHT TO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT MANUALLY, I ALSO MADE SURE TO SAY I DO NOT GIVE THEM MY PERMISSION TO HOLD MY MONEY PAST THAT DATE, OTHERWISE I WILL CALL THE POLICE IN THAT COUNTY, ALSO THE ATTY.

GENERAL, AND START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM.NOW IT'S JUST WAIT AND SEE, I SUGGEST EVERYONE ALSO SEND THEM AN EMAIL TOO.

apachestyle wrote the review because of "not releasing my funds" at Reloadit. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Reloadit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was took my money and there is no way to reload and took my money and there is no way to reload. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit reloadit money load for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

DISCOlyft
San Francisco, California, United States #1074587

Same situation with me, but I have both cards. Now 18 hours after purchase, and both cards loaded to their bullsheit dashboard, yet MY CARD IS STILL PROCESSING.

I'm going to make an effort in earning every single dollar back, by removing hundreds of their unscratched PACKS from stores and trashing them in the dumpsters nearby. These fawks are going to taste the wrath of my salt, *** Reno based scam artists.

BLOW THEM UP ON TWITTER, THE PARENT COMPANY'S ACCOUNT IS UNDER @BLACKHAWK