I was finally able to get an e-mail validation.When I logged on to the site and tried to add my reload pack I was told the number was not valid.

I called customer service and after waiting on hold for 1/2 hour I was told that I had requested a refund. I replied that I had never requested a refund and asked what address I requested this refund be sent to. The rep told me there was no address. So, I asked them if it made sense to them that I requested a refund but did not provide an address to send this refund to.

The rep agreed that that died not make sense. She was not able to reverse the refund request. She said I had to fax a copy of the reload pack and sales receipt to them and it would take 3 - 4 business days for them to correct their mistake. So, this f****** company is taking even more of my time to reslove a problem of their doing.

And now I have to wait even longer before I can access my own funds!!!!!!!

This company's business practices leaves a lot to be desired. This is most likely my last transaction with reloadit.

I'm going to call the consumer action person at my local TV station and tell him of the situation. Blackhawk Network is a publicly traded company.

It's time the public knows how screwed up they are.Everybody should contact some local media and get the word out.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $204. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments