After purchasing a reloadit pack, it says your card cannot be loaded at this time.I called customer service and after waiting on hold for 35 min, was told that I had to wait up to 4hrs to actually use the money.

Do Not Use Reloadit. EVER!!!! Their website says fast, easy and convenient. They have been none of these.

This is the worst prepaid service I have ever used and I do not plan on ever using anything that is affiliated with reloadit ever again.

How is 4hrs fast, easy, or convenient.Without a a doubt the worst prepaid service available.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. The most disappointing about reloadit prepaid card from Reloadit was waiting hours for my money , but reviewer liked thought of kicking them in the face. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments