Additional Fees
Interest Rate

To load my AmEx Serve card, I put money on a *** reloadit card. Reloadit.com makes you use their idiotic safe feature so they can tie up your money for an hour. Their website is a disaster to use... akin to trying to teach a duck to play Mozart or shove a marshmallow into a parking meter.

I hate HATE H A T E reloadit.com. I'd rather eat glass than use this site again.

BEWARE! Horrible experience. Can't say enough bad about it. I hope there is a *** for these people to burn in. DAMNATION

And to reach their customer service, which is otherwise an automated *** that hangs up on you, dial their crappy customer disservice number... then ten zeros, then zero # and then zeros until you get a human. Let 'em have it. Rinse. Repeat.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above. holy shitfuck" and wants this business to "i want the company to close and its founders to have to use this site to access their own money so they starve to death" as the author lost $100000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments

If only I had read this before making myself want to choke the idiots that work for this waste of a website.One customer service rep named Karley hung up on me 3 times because she was not quite smart enough to read the website back to me as if I can't see the same fukn page.

Now I have to wait up to 4 hours for it to verify my card...

why the *** would I add money to a card that I couldn't use.These people have made me see the beauty of running into on coming traffic

Santa Ana, California, United States #1186483

Same problem here. Amex and PayPal have the most fraud prevention around how can they allow this reloadit BS to have there name as an affiliate. So did you ever get your $?

Pissedzack
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #958295

I am in disbelief of how terrible this new system is.I don't even have the words.

I HATE THEM.I FEEL LIKE I GOT RAPED.