I'm pretty sure I've been scammed.Needed to put some cash on my prepaid card for my teenage son who is on a school trip 900 miles away.

Bought a Reloadit card from tom thumb, signed up for the safe, loaded the pack into the safe and.....NOTHING. First it said it was validating my prepaid card, then after we called customer service we were told it would be validated in 2 to 4 hours, and I should receive an email. Never received an email. 8 hours later, all I'm getting is "We're sorry.

We are experiencing technical difficulties". Now, no one will answer the phones, I'm getting the standard press 1 for blah blah blah recording, but when you press any of the numbers, it just hangs up on you. My child is without any money to eat on for the next TWO FREAKING DAYS. Thank god I didn't purchase a pack for hundreds or thousands of dollars like some of these poor people did.

American Express will be getting an earful from me for suggesting this as a way to load money onto my serve card. I do NOT recommend.

Also, the ONLY way to get in touch with these people is the 888 number. There is no email, no chat.

Just that one number. The site is not secure.

Seriously, do not use them.I really wish I had investigated them more instead of taking American Express's word they were legit.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of money reload from Reloadit. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $64 and wants Reloadit to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reloadit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments