Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I load my money into this so called safe that they claim is scam free.every time i do wait the 2 hours and they are always having technical difficulties when time to transfer the money to my card.

customer service is rude and don't help plus they hang up on you if u ask to talk to the manager. i was a regular customer but not as of now.

total scam using your own money is why we put it on a card to pay bills, yet i cant pay bills when needed because there web site is always having issues.DONT USE THIS COMPANY ITS NOT WORTH IT

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "load my money to my card now and i will never use your company again" as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Reloadit. The most disappointing about card load from Reloadit was attitude of customer service and lack of response to my questions , but reviewer liked it before the safe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reloadit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Reloadit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reloadit?

Comments